What's new

Vac Dualer Questions

Etowah

OurTown

Reaction score
Finally got around to putting one of these on a vac and have some questions. The selector handle when moved to the left (small hose) clicks in just fine but when moving it to the right it takes a bit of force to lock it in. It is not much force but is enough that most of the time we find it not clicked in. Will this break in or should I polish/sand the plastic latch a little? It would have been nice if it was designed will rare earth magnets so it takes a little force to disengage but none to engage. The other thing is that I'm not sure what kind of adapter this thing is designed for attaching the 2" OD tank nipple. I made one from a 2" hose to tank adapter and it seals good but it allows a place on the inside for debris to get caught in and easily plugs the vac. I mounted the Dualer flush with the front cover and it makes it hard to move the lever because you can't get your fingers behind it. If I mount it on spacers that would help a lot I'm sure. These things are very simple but it would be nice if it came with at least a basic instruction sheet giving a tad bit of guidance.

OurTown

Reaction score
Here is Gary Baright's video that was shared some years ago here in another thread.

OurTown

Reaction score
This one is mounted upside down but still does not give any attachment details.

OurTown

Reaction score
No responses on this? My only real important question is what type of adapter is this designed for?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
No response from me because I must have an older model that does not "Click" into place.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
None needed for my D&S . I have not put them on any others where an adapter would be needed.