What's new

V-Blog #27?The ?Can Do? Attitude Makes a Difference

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
I recently heard (and then read) a piece that hit my ?Hot Button? concerning our attitude towards events that happen to each one of us as we go through life. The attitude which we assume and project, whether things are going good or going badly, is a CHOICE that we make each and every day. We should not allow any other person(s) or any governmental policy or regulation to determine the attitude in which we live our lives. Only we can choose our attitude, create our happiness or the outlook that we project to others on a daily basis. One can retreat into a ?Woe is me, I am a Victim? and a complaining, whining attitude or choose a ?Can Do? and upbeat attitude toward whatever life brings each and every day.

We, at ShurVend, have chosen an ?attitude? of aggressively developing new ways to build our product more effectively and therefore less costly, of adopting new technologies (usually cheaper also) as they become available, and try to offer a better product than anyone else to our customers in the car wash industry. When times seem to deliver us a whole bunch of ?lemons? time and again, then it is time to start making ?lemonade?. We continue to ?Refuse to participate in the economic slowdown? (stolen from Herm Deal at Huron Valley Sales) created by bad political policy over the past years and continue to be very creative in offering quality new or refurbished vending systems to the car wash industry.

Sooooooooo, stay tuned to this user?s group over the next few days and watch for a special announcement from ShurVend about the choice we made in our attitude.

Uncle Sam :)

pitzerwm

Reaction score
It might also help when you get that lemonade made, to find someone with some vodka and have a party.

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
Hey Bill,

I have been paying close attention to my snail mail and the UPS delivery guy to receive "my bottle of vodka" from you, so I can have a party with the lemonade I am making!!! lol

Uncle Sam

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Uncle Sam

I dig your upbeat attitude. I try and live just like that. I slip up and then get back on track. Works for me.