What's new

V-Blog #22--Questions to Ask When Evaluating a Glass-Front vendor

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
These questions were posted on another thread, but, I thought they were so good, I made a Blog of them.

The right questions----

1. “I have “xxx” drop shelf vendors at my wash; will your glassfront computer-controlled vendor increase my monthly vending sales?” The answer is an unqualified YES.
2. How large an increase can I expect? 200-400 per cent when installed in the vac island area of your wash.
3. Do your vendor accept bills and coins? The answer, YES
4. Do you have refrigerated vendors that can vend sodas, cold drinks, and car wash vending products? The answer, YES
5. Do you have a rear load vending machine as well as front loading? The answer, YES
6. Do you provide “technical expertise after the sale if I buy your brand? The answer, YES
7. I have special need that I want to address; can you customize my vendor to meet that need? The answer, YES
8. Do you provide warranties for your vendor models? The answer, YES
9. Do your vendors accept tokens? The answer, YES
10. Do your vendors accept credit card payments? The answer, YES
11. Do your vendors have security systems that are robust and have a history of working for years? The answer is YES
13. Do your machines vend token packs, token notes, and gift cards? The answer, YES

Now if the answers to all of these questions is YES, then you can analyze the values you are going to receive for the $5-7K you are going to spend for vending. The decision becomes easy!

Uncle Sam :)