What's new

Using Recycled Water with a Cat Pump

Plow Guy

Reaction score
Is any one using recirculation water through a cat 310 Pump? If so please P.M. me here on the Forum. Thank you, Pete.

Randy

Reaction score
Are you talking about Reclaim water?

MEP001

Reaction score
Why would you ask about something and want the answer in private message? Discuss it here so everyone can read it.

Randy

Reaction score
I know but I can't tell. I'll check see what I can find.

Plow Guy

Reaction score
Trying to be a part of the Solution.

Dear Sir, if you look at my past Posts and replies you should see that I have tried to be helpful and respectful and that I avoid controversy when possible. How ever I do have an agenda. For the members that have answered my last two posts I have been open and honest and offered full disclosure. All of our other members will find out very soon. Thank you for your inquire.

phred113

Reaction score
I have never used a CAT 310 pump for reclaim. Anyone that recommends a plunger pump for reclaim is either a liar or stupid, or both. :(
I have a sense of your needs and I can 'testify' that it would be misleading and wrong to recommend any plunger pump unless it is specially designed for this purpose. In today's global marketplace, I would not be surprised if today's parts are made in different places and from different stuff than the parts from days of old.:confused:

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
I've been using plunger pumps with reclaim water for a long time and have not had any problems. I'm getting ready to replace the only Cat (18 yrs) and am questioning whether to replace it with same or try something different. Does anyone have experience with Arimitsu and reclaim water.

steve569

Reaction score
I have used Arimistu pumps with reclaim water and the outcome was not good.

phred113

Reaction score
I have used Arimistu pumps with reclaim water and the outcome was not good.
The outcome was covered in the "310 Heads" sticky thread. At first you claimed Arimitsu did not warranty, then later you confessed that they warranted 1 of 2 of them. Hmmmm.

'Gosh, I took my Lexus through a sand storm and the paint got messed up, and Lexus will not warranty the paint job! Ok, so they repainted it once for free, but not the next time I went through the same sand storm!!'

I'm still thinking about the underwear comment...;)