What's new

Used IBA

HCW

Reaction score
Is there a website to buy a used IBA beside carwash consignment? This website is never updated. Looking for a used IBA.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Keep an eye on talkcarwash.com also. There really has not been a lot of activity with used equipment lately.

HCW

Reaction score
We have a monsoon now, looking at upgrading to a used XP, L4000, Razor, or a new Belangar Kondor.

sparkey

Reaction score
Is there a website to buy a used IBA beside carwash consignment? This website is never updated. Looking for a used IBA.
Carwash consignment is the absolute worst website. You send an email and they never reply. If they do it is a week later.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Carwash consignment is the absolute worst website. You send an email and they never reply. If they do it is a week later.
Your being a little generous at a week later!!! I have emailed him on numerous occasions, and have usually NEVER heard back from anyone!! Yet go to convention in AC and he has a booth and is all over the place handing out cards!!! Who is supporting this guy??? Why would anyone advertise on the site?? Carwash mall used to be a good site, but that went down about 6 months ago. Talkcarwash.com is good, and search tempest is a decent craiglist search engine.

mac

Reaction score
I have some direct business dealings with the guy who runs that site. I used to have an aftermarket parts supply business in Texas, and he would buy things from me. He was always 3 to 4 months on paying his bills. When I left Texas he started the same business, and when I went to order a part from him, I was on C.O.D. Discretion and the webmaster keep me from saying what I really think of him. Also I have seen some good deals on ebay. You're kind of rolling the dice if you buy like that, but if you know the machine well and ask the right questions, you can do well.

MEP001

Reaction score
I've tried a number of times to contact people with listings on carwashconsignment.com and have never received a reply.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I have some terrific used equipment, that I tried to put on carwashconsignment. Have tried to get it on there, about literally a doz times, to no avail. I've also tried numerous times to contact them about buying some of their used stuff, & ONLY received 1 email back (about 5 mos ago).
Someone reliable could do a website like their's, & put em out of business in 30 days literally!

Micah Savell

***** member since 2001
Reaction score
NuStar Soft Touch and NuStar Comet Touchfree for sale

I will be shutting down one of my washes May 31st to convert it to and Express Tunnel and have a NuStar friction $20K and touchfree $15K for sale. Right now they are in full operation everyday and you are welcome to come see them. We will start removing them on June 1st. High use, well maintained.

HCW

Reaction score
I will be shutting down one of my washes May 31st to convert it to and Express Tunnel and have a NuStar friction $20K and touchfree $15K for sale. Right now they are in full operation everyday and you are welcome to come see them. We will start removing them on June 1st. High use, well maintained.
What is the touch free brand? Looking for inverted L (laser,razor, ...)

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
I bought one from ebay and got a great deal. Softgloss with 37k washes.....$12000

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Ya I just seen on carwssh consignment.com last week put up a WashWorld High Velocity that looked descent but like everyone says good luck getting in touch with the Guy on the website I have always had responses like 1month later and equipment was sold. I beleive you got to be in this guys click and I heard he will only respond to text messages not emails or calls. For what it's worth.