What's new

Used Car Wash Equipment Websites?

zepher

Reaction score
Alright...so where can someone find used car wash equipment? The websites I have found don't seem to be all that great and have old listings....surely there are better sites out there??? Yes, I know there is a classified section on this website ;).

Carwashmall.com
Carwashconsignment.com
ebay.com
Craigslist.com

Did I miss any?

MEP001

Reaction score
Talk to some distributors too.

Kevin James

Reaction score
I saw a Hamilton Goldline ACW and a Mark VII Merchandiser Plus Automatic on EBay yesterday out of Marion Kansas.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Using the words
Car Wash Equipment- usually gets
alot on ebay-- currently quite a bit
from bay equip to combo vacs

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
I just removed my IBA and replaced with a new machine. I had it listed on ebay and craigslist and did not get much traffic on it. I feel like I have an entire page of stuff that I would like to sell, but haven't found a great site either. I also think having to fork over 10% to sell used equipment is a little steep. Would be nice if you could find a site that just had a flat fee for the add and only if you sell it.

Lighthouse.

zepher

Reaction score
I agree that eBay has gotten ridiculous with not only listing fees but with PayPal as well.

I think that I had actually talked with you a little bit about your Auto. Do you have a list you could e-mail me of things are you looking at getting rid of with pricing?

braden@kansasrhinowash.com

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
Well, I decided that I would give "our" classifieds a try and post some of the stuff that I have for sale. I tried to create a post, but when I put in the information and clicked on the button to go to the next step, it deleted out the description that I typed in and now shows the description heading in red and says that it's a required field. Not sure what the problem is, but something is not working correctly. I think I should get free adds for the trouble :)

Lighthouse.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Lighthouse, as far as I know, others have not had an issue, I see that Zepher just listed stuff with no problem. Try it again, try holding your mouth a different way:) Call me if you have more issues.

zepher

Reaction score
When I tried to go back and edit my listing and upload a picture, I did have a problem. It wouldn't let me upload the picture (the box never popped up). That's why I have no pic :)

pitzerwm

Reaction score
If the pix is large, it won't upload it. You can send it to me and I will add it, or when you place the as(in the future) reduce the pix size to 50K or so. Today's camera take a 1M or more pix.

Etowah