What's new

Upgrading the Car Wash. Crypt Pay, In bay blowers, Vacuums

Kwoelke

Reaction score
Looking into adding Crypto pay, In Bay Blowers and new vacuums.

Who should I be looking into for each category?

cooll903

Reaction score
for cryptopay just get them from kleen-rite and install them yourself. it is really easy. you will have to get worldpay as the possessor and they can be a pain in the ass at best to get things set up. as for the others i will have to let others that know more than i to answer that.

Kwoelke

Reaction score
for cryptopay just get them from kleen-rite and install them yourself. it is really easy. you will have to get worldpay as the possessor and they can be a pain in the ass at best to get things set up. as for the others i will have to let others that know more than i to answer that.
New into the crypto, you are saying I have to go through worldplay? no other company? What are their fees?

ProWash

Reaction score
New into the crypto, you are saying I have to go through worldplay? no other company? What are their fees?
Their fees are cheaper than the previous processing we use to use

Nuphoenix

Reaction score
Worldpay was easy to set up for me. Cryptopay installation instructions are sad. Easy for bay installation, missing info for acw installation. Like cool said, go with KR to buy them.
As for in bay blowers, I'm considering getting them. Still a tossup between air shamee and turbo towel.

sparkey

Reaction score
Better plan on buying new mounting screws also. The ones they send are never long enough to go through the faceplate.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Why new Vacuums- What is wrong with the old ones?

Randy

Reaction score
Well just one vacuum.
It was tampered with and they stole the faceplate
I don't think that's reason to buy a new vacuum. I'd just replace the face plate and move on.

Kwoelke

Reaction score
I don't think that's reason to buy a new vacuum. I'd just replace the face plate and move on.
It was brought to my attention that they don’t make that faceplate anymore or vacuum. I can get one fabricated but getting future parts will be a hassle

Randy

Reaction score
It was brought to my attention that they don’t make that faceplate anymore or vacuum. I can get one fabricated but getting future parts will be a hassle
Who told you you couldn't get a replacement face plate? The J. E Adams vacuum is still in production.

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
Who told you you couldn't get a replacement face plate? The J. E Adams vacuum is still in production.
Indeed

Randy

Reaction score