What's new

Updating SSL certificate on Swipe'N'Clean

Alsoar

Reaction score
I hoping someone still uses this machine.

My Swipe'N'Clean has been unable to connect to the payment gateway/SecurePay server since Friday. I called SecurePay and was advised to update the SSL certificate on the machine.

Except i tried looking through all the SNC software menus as well as Windows directories for anything relevant.

All i can find and modify on the SNC software is:

[SECUREPAY]
Merchant ID = CarwashID
Server Host = www.securepay.com.au/xmlapi/payment
Server Port = 443
Timeout = 30
Transaction Source = 8

I tried adding https:// to the Server url but it still doesn't work (oddly enough it does work through the machine's web browser)

If anyone else has any idea at all where else i can look or do, i'll greatly appreciated it.

Thank you

thequickwash

Reaction score
Hello, hope this helps...
Secure pay did server upgrade that's why credit cards are not working.
All you have to do is change the URL to api.securepay.com.au/xmlapi/payment
You have to change it in payment.ini folder and then change it in swipe and clean utilities by pressing Ctrl U and change set up secure pay.
This should make it work.

Alsoar

Reaction score
Thank you for replying thequickwash

I'm using an older version of SNC on NT4. I couldn't find any payment.ini but i did modify the url in BCE/SwipeNClean/Bin/snc.ini as you suggested,

in which automatically also changes the sever URL in the SNC ultilties software -> Credit Processing tab -> Component setup -> setup SecurePay

Unfortunately i still can't get it to work. I'm guessing there's probably another file i need to change somewhere.

I'm one step closer and i appreciate the assistance.