What's new

Unlimited washing for self serve?

magicmistyuma

Reaction score
Have you done this already? If not I have some ideas for you. But first do you have Credit cards in your Self Serve?

Jerry

Reaction score
I have not done this yet for a variety of reasons but still very interested in this idea. My self serve does accept credit card which is built in to my meter box doors. Looking forward to your ideas, thanks.

magicmistyuma

Reaction score
I have not done this yet for a variety of reasons but still very interested in this idea. My self serve does accept credit card which is built in to my meter box doors. Looking forward to your ideas, thanks.
Is it cryptopay that you are using for credit cards or someone else

Jerry

Reaction score
Bought my meter box doors from Carolina pride with swipers included. I do not use cryptopay or any other secondary cc swipes like washcard or nayak. Regular processing.

Jerry

Reaction score
Yes, they can easily run a monthly self serve club with cryptopay swipers. Are you currently doing self serve or just tunnel with them?

magicmistyuma

Reaction score
Yes, they can easily run a monthly self serve club with cryptopay swipers. Are you currently doing self serve or just tunnel with them?
I am getting ready to do my self serve just working on pricing

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I am getting ready to do my self serve just working on pricing
How would this work with the SS/ In a tunnel you affix a tag to the car so you price it on projected washes per car per month. If you have a card in hand what is to prevent a single card being used for 10 cars?

magicmistyuma

Reaction score
How would this work with the SS/ In a tunnel you affix a tag to the car so you price it on projected washes per car per month. If you have a card in hand what is to prevent a single card being used for 10 cars?
So it is a app based system it works off your phone it is really awesome and people can wash once a day everyday it is a awesome concept and in my IBA people seem to like it alot. And in the SS you can do multiple packages with a set amount of time per package per day it is the best way I have found to do it

Randy

Reaction score
How much is Everwash's cut? What does it cost to set up and operate/fee's?

Jerry

Reaction score
It’ll cost 0 to set up in your self serve if you already have cryptopay. Otherwise it’ll cost you whatever crytpopay costs. You’ll need a few new bay signs. Everwash does take a cut of membership fees for running the club.

Jerry

Reaction score
Limit the usage to say 10-15 minutes a day for one wash only meaning once they start your bay they can’t save 6 minutes for later in the same day. Sure they can wash 10 different cars per 10 days but they’ll need the phone the app was downloaded on and if you have cameras at your facility, every usage is time stamped so catching a rare abuser and cancelling their membership isn’t difficult. Also no need to buy costly rfid tags and scanners in each bay. Really a brilliant concept for an underutilized self serve market.

magicmistyuma

Reaction score
Plus in my IBA i am not stopping people for washing a family worth of cars with your rfid systems the car needs the decal to start the wash with us you just need the phone and the app installed so you can buy a new car and still wash it without going in and getting a new decal much more convenient for the consumer. Also there is a new place in town that has the rfid and makes people buy memberships for the whole family i feel people like are model better and they can cancel with the push of a button. I highly recommend Everwash Car Club to anyone in the industry.

wash12

Reaction score
Plus in my IBA i am not stopping people for washing a family worth of cars with your rfid systems the car needs the decal to start the wash with us you just need the phone and the app installed so you can buy a new car and still wash it without going in and getting a new decal much more convenient for the consumer. Also there is a new place in town that has the rfid and makes people buy memberships for the whole family i feel people like are model better and they can cancel with the push of a button. I highly recommend Everwash Car Club to anyone in the industry.
What paystation do you have would this integrate with a wash select II? I am trying to figure out how the app will tell the paystation/machine to start the wash.

magicmistyuma

Reaction score
yes get ahold of Everwash and they can let you know if they can work with your pay station but to my knowledge it will. Talk to Marc Leventhal and tell him Jeff Kettunen sent you.

Self serve

Reaction score
Any results or updates with the SS membership plans? Which company would be the best to deal with for the plan? Any ways found to cut down on membership abuse?
I would think that the car with the windshield tag, must be in the bay, to allow the app to start the wash. Then, if the car is pulled out of the bay to let their friend in, or pull a trailer in the bay, it will shut off for the member for that day… just a thought?