What's new
Car Wash Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unitec Portal TI Black Screen

Car Wash Man

Well-known member
My gearbox broke on our Kondor this week. I shut down all the power for the wash and got the gearbox replaced. When I finished with the gearbox replacement I turned all the power back on and turned the Unitec power switch on. I can hear the Unitec fan running and lights are on inside the kiosk, but the display is now just black... Not sure what happened as everything was functioning and working fine before shutting it down and turning the power off. Any ideas, or has anyone else experienced this?
 
Turn the machine off and unplug and reset all of the cable connection on the door and the motherboard.
On my Unitec Sentinels I usually get a white screen indicating that there is power to the screen but it is not receiving video information.
Black screen has me baffled. Is there a blinking cursor in the top left corner?
 
Back
Top