What's new

Underwriting first conveyorized express tunnel (New build)

Ferg4343

Reaction score
Looking to the leading experts to understand if there's any models that you guys like to use that're user friendly? I am currently a CRE Broker in Omaha, NE and looking to pivot into the car wash space. I need help understanding data points to use for underwriting Model.

If anyone can send me their easy to use car wash template underwriting model or a assumptions sheet with basic data points to use so my assumptions are in line and not so far off track that would be great. I am a huge optimist, so my numbers can be inflated in the revenue area and deflated in the expense area due to my positive thinking.

washnshine

Reaction score
Contact one of these companies. They’ll be glad to help you.

OurTown

Reaction score
Looking to the leading experts to understand if there's any models that you guys like to use that're user friendly? I am currently a CRE Broker in Omaha, NE and looking to pivot into the car wash space. I need help understanding data points to use for underwriting Model.

If anyone can send me their easy to use car wash template underwriting model or a assumptions sheet with basic data points to use so my assumptions are in line and not so far off track that would be great. I am a huge optimist, so my numbers can be inflated in the revenue area and deflated in the expense area due to my positive thinking.

Are you helping a client or do you want build a wash yourself? Exercise caution entering this segment as there are lots of corporate EE building right now with private equity money and many of the experts say there are many more to build yet. There used to be a guy on here that might be able to help you with a consultation. His name is Robert Roman and his website is carwashplan.com. What is odd is that it looks like he took all the car wash info off his site so maybe he is not focusing on that industry anymore. You can also contact the big equipment manufacturers like Sonny's etc and they will give you a template. Be leery of the numbers they present to you as they obviously have a vested interest in selling equipment, chemicals and service contracts.