What's new

Ultimate poly doors.

Bill Manke

Reaction score
I hear they are out of business does anyone still sell parts. need the belts that raise the door. They used to use cables but went to belts years ago. Need belts asap

soapy

Reaction score
You can have a local garage door shop convert over to cables with cams if you can't find belts. I think they are about 1/2 inch belt and a search on the internet should find something similar.

ccolson321

Reaction score
American Garage Door Supply Inc bought the rest of Ultimate's Inventory, We just got it all to our location so we are currently going through everything seeing what all we have. We do have replacement belts, Give us a call to see if we have what you need!

1-800-233-1487

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
We have had good experience with both Airlift & American Garage Door Supply. Although I do remember recently that one of our locals ordered some "what appears to better plastic-stainless rollers" for our Alaskan Polycarbonate OVD doors. Both being in Minnesota they know first hand the logistics of how brutal winter weather can be on overhead doors!

Part of the nicety was that Airlift allows us to pre buy & pickup up parts on our way back from Mpls-St. Paul. If we were forced to buy everything just local special order it would have been much more costly. Not sure if both outfits have a discount for any car wash operators but we usually buy in quantity when we buy. We actually store spare polycarbonate panels for unforeseen emergency "in house" replacements regardless of weekend timing or whatever. Also the locals don't do much with "Strapeze" which is the counterweight system that we prefer! The Strapeze Straps can & have been made by a local 3rd generation family shoe repair shop.

I never did buy from "Ultimate" ... I think I did scout them out though some years back. I was not impressed by their infrared heater price & specs ... but that probably was just me.