What's new

Turtle Wax

washnshine

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience using Turtle Wax chemicals? Any input and feedback on any of their solutions would be appreciated - self serve/automatic/friction/touchless - any feedback. Thanks.

HeyVern

Reaction score
My nephew used Turtle Wax in his tunnel, it worked great. I've been told it does not work in touchless.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Their SS products are great & tdlconcepts used their "Fire" & "ice" lineup & i think he loved em. Order a BUNCH from Dultmeier for a good discount.

PEI

Reaction score
They just created some new products last year for touchless that I have had good success with. I'm using HP-640 low pH for the first pass, and AL-10 high pH with ALTP-1200A for the boost on the second pass. It needs a 10 to 15 second dwell after each application on a Laserwash.

Roz

Reaction score
TurlteWax products work fine but your cost per car washed will be much higher than if you use Quest or ChemQuest which do an equally good job. We used them for the first few years thinking that customers would notice the name but they did not care about the name. They just check their car after it exits the dryers to see if they like the cleaning. Not wrong to use them but your expenses will be higher than necessary as you are paying the equity buyout firm who is trying to recover their purchase price.

washnshine

Reaction score
TurlteWax products work fine but your cost per car washed will be much higher than if you use Quest or ChemQuest which do an equally good job. We used them for the first few years thinking that customers would notice the name but they did not care about the name. They just check their car after it exits the dryers to see if they like the cleaning. Not wrong to use them but your expenses will be higher than necessary as you are paying the equity buyout firm who is trying to recover their purchase price.
Thanks - I’ve used quest, so I know of their high quality.