What's new

Tunnel Manufacturers

beauman

Reaction score
The amount of cars you are doing is pretty light. I would suggest retractable mitters from PECO. You could prep by hand those vehicles with bike racks and not worry about a thing. I think Lammscloth is so fuzzy that with its weight, it would catch on something and cause damage. You could also use a top brush and give it a try - but you will probably run into issues if you dont retract.

Chiefs

Reaction score
Thw fuzzyness of Lammscloth is only temporary and is more matted when wet. In the 10+ years we have been operating Lammscloth on our mitters, it has never and I mean never casued any type of damage to a vehicle. The only piece that has is the same piece that cuases damage in every other car - namely, the wraps. Year in year out since 1997, our damage claims have been in the area of $2,000 to $2,500 per year, with about half the result of damage to Pontiac Grand Am mirrors, and the rest to whip antennas and rear window wiper blades on SUVs. Most importantly, due to its weight and thickness it molds to the shape of the vehicle without wrapping itself around things like luggage or ski racks. This makes it perfect for your use.