What's new

TSYS for Hamilton CC Processing?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got a call from TSYS. They say they are a 'vital' cc processor for Hamilton equipment. Say they can save $ on cc processing.

Anyone have experiences to share regarding this company?

Thanks

Jeff_L

Reaction score
I switched to TSYS a year ago. Great experience. I don't use the Hamilton equipment as I have Wash Gear.

pgrzes

Reaction score
TSYS has just changed processing. This has been a nightmare for me. They tell me paperwork is done a week ago and Hamilton 6 days later still has nothing to get me going!!! I have been without CC for over a week, a snow week by the way!!!! I wish I had more options, with the system Hamilton has I think we are limited with what we can do, I will be looking for other options. If you would like to hear more of my dilemma message me offline, I am interested to know if anyone else has had issues with this changeover.

seattleguy

Reaction score
TSYS has just changed processing. This has been a nightmare for me. They tell me paperwork is done a week ago and Hamilton 6 days later still has nothing to get me going!!! I have been without CC for over a week, a snow week by the way!!!! I wish I had more options, with the system Hamilton has I think we are limited with what we can do, I will be looking for other options. If you would like to hear more of my dilemma message me offline, I am interested to know if anyone else has had issues with this changeover.
My switchover wasn't making much sense until the guys at E-Xact got involved. They seemed to understand the whole process. Give them a call.

ted mcmeekin

Fast and Clean
Reaction score
We switched several months ago--best rate we could find, Hamilton made switch easy, it has been flawless to date.

Ted

dogwasher

Reaction score
Switched over to them last year because of a better rate no problems so far it was a good move for us! We have wash gear

mmurra

Reaction score
WATCH OUT!!! TSYS has just added a hidden fee of $20/mo that is for "Merchant Insight Essentials", BS by any other standard. It is nothing more than a hidden fee. You need to contact them directly to make them remove this fee. Please complain about this ripoff when you call in. Mark

seattleguy

Reaction score
Funny you mention that. I just discovered it. They said it was for BS reputation management. Total scam. Apparently I have had a 90 day free trial and if I didn't opt out I would be charged every month.

MEP001

Reaction score
I just got the call from them. I didn't like the way they handled things - some woman I've never heard of who asked if we're a Hamilton car wash, then asked me to send her financial statements. I assume it was legitimate, but everything she said made it sound like it wasn't.