What's new

Triple Foam Stain

Reds

Reaction score
I just got a call from a customer who claims that the triple foam from my wash left pink stripes on his 1996 pickup truck. I am using Armorall Triple Foam Conditioner. I believe he said it was a white truck. I am going to look at it tomorrow. I have never had a problem like this. The only thing close was an old faded motorhome where the guy left the yellow foam (from my foam gun in the SS) dry on his motorhome. Has anyone ever seen or experienced a problem like this? If so what was the solution? Should I offer to have his vehicle compounded?

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I've had it happen a couple of times in the SS bays, but never in the autos. It will wash off. I used my bug remover cycle and just scrubbed the daylights out of it with the foam brush.

MEP001

Reaction score
It's possible with a CCP. We had lots of problems with Warsaw's, mainly on white vehicles. It will fade in a couple of days in the sun, no need to scrub or have it detailed.

Mr.Aap

Reaction score
Tell him to park it in the sun for a day or so and it will be gone......If the paint is badly oxidized it can pick up some of the dye from the polish or conditioner you are using....

dclark3344

Reaction score
When I first opened 6 years ago, I had a problem with the Turtle Wax Triple foam conditioner left some pink stains on an older white car. I told them to come back tomorrow and we would compound it out. Well the next day they came back but the color was already gone. When I first opened I would occasionally see someone leaving the carwash with triple foam blowing off their car. LOL I guess they knew too much to read the menu strip of instructions.

Reds

Reaction score
I looked at the vehicle this mornig (98 Bronco). the paint was good so I'm not sure what caused the stains. It had pink from the triple foam under the mirrors and rear side windows. Looked like it had been trapped there and ran down and dried after he left. I took it off with 409 and some elbow grease, then ran his car thru the IBA. That took it off. Thanks for the input.