What's new

Triple foam rinse?

wash12

Reaction score
Wondering what everyone else is doing after there triple foam, on one of my packages I eliminated the low pressure rinse after triple foam to a HP rinse with drying agent followed spot free and 2 drys.

My question is it necessary to rinse the triple foam off before hitting it with a final hp rinse with drying agent followed by a spot free rinse and 2 dryer passes. Trying to cut time off the wash I did notice a bit of triple foam on one car still left in the side mirrors but very minimal.

Whats everyone else doing?

washnshine

Reaction score
Depends on your machine and chemical. If you have a machine with a quick, productivity rinse like the laser you could use that for a quick one pass rinse on a fast speed. Also get a foam that breaks fast and that will rinse with your next cycle.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I do exactly what you described. If it doesn't rinse well, turn up the pressure.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
A lot depends on what you are using for your triple foam. If you could use a product like a foaming clear coat protectant you would have no problem. If not if you hit it with the drying agent first then rinses it might do the trick.