What's new

Triple Foam Gun system

Renato

Reaction score
Hi all: Im looking for a triple foam gun system, Im in Mexico and I will like to add this to my hand car washes. At this time I just have 1 color foaming shampoo.
Which company you recommend for this.
best regards
Renato Rios
Saludos!

Gabriel

Reaction score
D&H, Dilling/Harris, A-OK, Wintrac, Clean Rite--I don't have the system, but many operators do and I am sure they will give you some names that manufacture. Check the advertisers section on the Forum and look at the search at the top of your page. Subscribe to the Car Wash magazines and you will come up with several. Do an equipment search for SS car wash equipment on the Web. Wish I could help more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEP001

Reaction score
Are you talking about your full-serve? Do your customers watch the cars getting washed? If not, triple-foam would be a wasted expense. There's only an extra show from more colors, but no benefit to the finish.

Gabriel

Reaction score
If you buy the complete independent triple foam system. Meter it and charge for the application as in a SS bay you would be moving into your first step at a Self
Serve Wash. Next add a single SS pump station and you would have a one bay Self Serve wash and become a complete car wash. You could offer towel dry and prep service and be a mini, mini, express wash. Might be a first in your area and turn you into a larger scale operator with time and effort.

Renato

Reaction score
Hi: yes my customers can see when car is at wash area, and finishig area
We process the cars like a conveyor wash(with out the automatic brushes etc).
Have prep,( apply tire and wheel cleanerm bug removal,) then high pressure wash, 1 single color foam, high pressure rinse and apply a clear coat protect in the wash area.
Then the customer takes the car to the finishing bays, in where my employees, hand dry the car ( towel) clean interiors, vacuum ,apply tire dressing and do detailing when needed