What's new

Triple Foam for Foam Brush?

OASIS WASH

Reaction score
New to this industry so I apologize for the dumb questions.. I did a search and nothing turned up so I assume its not possible. I bought a wash about a month ago and need to do a full equipment renovation. Nothing has been updated since it was built in 1988. I have done a lot of due diligence in my area spending time at my competitors washes watching what people use. I am not on a "cheap" side of town but my customers seem to be the kind that are either trying to wash there vehicle for the minimum $2 or maybe spending slightly more. Out of the hundreds of customers I have seen using the other washes I would estimate only 10% use the triple foam. (small sampling size). I thought it would be cool and would save a lot of money to have it come out of the foam brush like that. 50% of our customers are using the brush, maybe more. I think they would spend more time with the different colors. I don't think hardly any would go to grab a different gun and shoot there car though. It would save on booms, new lines, guns, etc...

Sooo has anyone ever tried this or can it not be done? Am I crazy!! LOL

Thanks,

Troy

OurTown

Reaction score
Yes it can be done and some on here do that but it's typically three different colors of foam brush soap and not wax or conditioner like a triple foam gun would be.

pgrzes

Reaction score
I have triple foam brush and triple foam guns at both my locations. People love them both, if you have count up credit card you will see people spray every inch of their car with the foam guns. And thats usually always right after they foam brush everything and rinse that off. People in my areas love and use both. I use same chems for both, I run my chems very heavy, my bay floors always have lots of residual suds on floors.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Kleenrite and Blendco color coats and foam polishes. going to change one of the 3 colors to a foam brush soap.

OurTown

Reaction score
Interesting. I would think some people would catch on that they are the same chemicals and not use the gun.

OurTown

Reaction score
I assume they are sharing the same tanks or do you have two separate systems?