What's new

Trickle Down Price Increases; More like a Torrent!

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
Everybody is well aware of the gasoline price increases and the commodity price increases. I made some supplier calls yesterday to get a handle on what my future costs are going to be for the next 2 months or so. You won't be surprised at what I was told.

The vending machine prices were surcharged 1% this month (July) which I had already posted. Now I am told there will be an additional 2% in August and an additional 2% in September. Sooooooo, a word to those who are wanting to upgrade their washes; order your equipment sooner rather than later so we can lock out future price increases that you will have to pay. Remember there is financing available over a 2 year period that will allow you to pay for the vending machine using the increase in vending sales at your wash. There have been ample posts about the increase in sales that ShurVend brings to your vending income that will create the cash flow needed for your purchase.

Small 18 selection vendors or full size vendors with security are available to fit any wash operator's particular wants or needs. ShurVend allows the operator to accept any kind of payment from your customers: bills, coins, tokens, credit cards, WashCard, Exacta, or Wickets RF systems. We can even install an Ethernet capable e-Port that can be tied into an existing computer system with internet access. We are the only ones who do it all!!

Uncle Sam :)