What's new

Touchless Chemicals

JamboWash

Reaction score
i have a Washworld high velocity as at current i am using all chemicals from National automotive they have done an ok job but i want a wonderful job done as for the chemicals working to clean the car, can any tell what chemicals they are using with best results on this machine for 2 step presoak , drying agent, waz polish triple foam, clear coat

Reaction score
Try the secret powder formula
Inexpensive inexpensive and cleans just as well as any if not better than what I've tried so far.
Add the Simoniz foam
the PP not as foamy and makes a mess
Smells great though.
It's worth the $100 bucks to try
Plus u can lay it on thick and still be ahead.

BBE

Reaction score
I have a washworld HV at one my of my locations as well. I've found blendco to be the best I have tried so far, with regards to the 2 step pre soak anyways. I actually do not use their drying agent or 3x foam.

soonermajic

Reaction score
What about Dallas area? Anyone use Twin Distributing, Scotch Plaid, or Big Man Washes?

carwashireland

Reaction score
Whiting Systems Tornado F5 as an alkaline presoak and Smart brite as a low p.h I use this with great results on my water wizards.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
what blenco products are you using for the 2 step pre soak

I'm using Presoak HA and Lightning Brite in my Radius. Haven't had a complaint in over a year, and the complaint was a rookie owner mistake and due to my water softener .

Officer

Reaction score
I've come to rely (and like) Kleen-rite in-bay presoak and kleen track 1a for low ph. JBS makes the high PH and Simoniz makes the low PH... and reasonably priced. Kleen-Rite sold me two 55gal drums of the high ph and told me if it didn't work or I didn't like it, they'ed credit my money back. So I figured it was worth a try. Since then, I've been pleased!

soonermajic

Reaction score
Anyone in Tx or Ok, La area use Twin Distributing, Big Man Washes or Scotch Plaid?

vinh

Reaction score
Anyone in Tx or Ok, La area use Twin Distributing, Big Man Washes or Scotch Plaid?
I am using warsaw right now. If money is not a consideration, extreme presoak by scotch plaid is the best I have used. It just cost so much through a distributor. If you live near dallas or Houston I would use scotch plaid.

MEP001

Reaction score
I went through a D&S 5000 the other day where they were using Scotch Plaid's premium red powder bay soap and it actually did a good job cleaning.

PEI

Reaction score
I use JBS's Compass series. 100 for low pH, 200 for high pH, 201 for boost, 500 for wheel cleaner, 602 for poly sealant, and 700 for foaming polish.

soonermajic

Reaction score
MEP, How much is Scotch Plaid Red Powder? Is it a High ph, or low? 1st Step or 2nd...?

MEP001

Reaction score
MEP, How much is Scotch Plaid Red Powder? Is it a High ph, or low? 1st Step or 2nd...?
I don't know Scotch Plaid's prices. It's high pH, and they use it on all passes (The D&S 5000 also has a high-pressure soap pass). I think they have to mix a little foam brush in it.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I'm gonna try Stinger high ph & their Cherry Dry Wax. I'll let you guys know my thoughts in a few weeks...

wash12

Reaction score
I'm gonna try Stinger high ph & their Cherry Dry Wax. I'll let you guys know my thoughts in a few weeks...
Did you ever use Stinger I am curious how it worked for you as I am looking into using them on my touchless?