What's new

Tmemaster TM5-J Self Serve Timers

kdriver

Reaction score
I am looking to order new timers for my self serve because i had one go out. I can't find these online anywhere. do they not make them anymore? would be just my luck. bought on about a year and a half ago without issue but now i am finding nothing. not even with Kleen-rite or any of the other services i normally use. if they do not make them anymore has anyone ised the new TM5-CU that i'm seeing? are they a direct replacement? do they work better? is there maybe a better more economical solution to use?

Randy

Reaction score
Timer master timers aren't the best Timers. You can replace them with a Dixmor LED-6 timer, they are much better timer and they last longer.

kdriver

Reaction score
Timer master timers aren't the best Timers. You can replace them with a Dixmor LED-6 timer, they are much better timer and they last longer.
Will I have to buy a new remote for those? I know my timemaster remote cost $100 and my DM about flipped.

MEP001

Reaction score
You can use almost any universal remote for the Dixmor timers. I'd be glad to mail you one if you could spend a couple minutes with your existing remote and the universal one to do an experiment.

Randy

Reaction score
I have a customer who has a very busy 5 bays car wash. They had TM-5 Time master timers with 2 spare timers and they constantly had at least one or more timers in for repair. Two years ago they had enough of messing with the TM-5 timers and went to all Dixmor LED-6 timers. To this day they haven’t had one failure, you can actually see the red display. The remote for the Dixmor timers are completely different from the one that the Timer master timer uses.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
LED 6 will also do cryptopay count up displaying cash, which my customers really like. If you have coleman combination units the LED6-S will work in those

Jerry33

Reaction score
Check the measurements as I think it was the LED 6 that was taller than the older timemasters. Would not work with my doors. I could alter the shelf but the window was too high and if i put it on the shelf, I could not close the door.

DBerst

Reaction score
I am looking to order new timers for my self serve because i had one go out. I can't find these online anywhere. do they not make them anymore? would be just my luck. bought on about a year and a half ago without issue but now i am finding nothing. not even with Kleen-rite or any of the other services i normally use. if they do not make them anymore has anyone ised the new TM5-CU that i'm seeing? are they a direct replacement? do they work better? is there maybe a better more economical solution to use?