What's new

Timer pulsing 4 times per coin!

Bricks

Reaction score
Hey there! More problems with hydro spray SS. As the title says, it’s pulsing four times per coin in all three bays!! They’re getting 12 minutes or so for 75 cents. I’m ready to hire someone to replace this garbage.

soapy

Reaction score
Your coin mech is what is sending the signals to the timer. It would be in the coin acceptor programing. What brand of coin mech is it using?

Bricks

Reaction score
Your coin mech is what is sending the signals to the timer. It would be in the coin acceptor programing. What brand of coin mech is it using?
It’s a sensortron. It finally snapped out of it. It must’ve been moisture. I don’t know how it would affect all three bays.

MEP001

Reaction score
I have seen Sensortrons give extra pulses when they're going bad, but not exactly four, and never all bays at once, and never resolved itself.

Bricks

Reaction score
I have seen Sensortrons give extra pulses when they're going bad, but not exactly four, and never all bays at once, and never resolved itself.
My go to hydro spray guy was even baffled. All I could do is watch as the computer showed 1200 seconds and I would only hear three quarters drop in the vac it up system.

MEP001

Reaction score
That makes me wonder if your vac it up system is the culprit. It's definitely something all the bays have in common.

OurTown

Reaction score
When a Sensortron goes bad for us it exactly gives four pulses for a quarter instead of one. Customers love it! That is one thing I do not like about them. It is a bad design and I think it should just reject all coins if it goes bad.

Bricks

Reaction score
When a Sensortron goes bad for us it exactly gives four pulses for a quarter instead of one. Customers love it! That is one thing I do not like about them. It is a bad design and I think it should just reject all coins if it goes bad.
In your experience. Could one going bad affect the other two though?

MEP001

Reaction score
When a Sensortron goes bad for us it exactly gives four pulses for a quarter instead of one.
That's interesting, I've had them randomly give double or triple pulses, never four.