What's new

Three Arrested

chaz

Reaction score
Thanks to my video cameras, three guys have been arrested for stealing plumbing equipment and supplies from the business next door. These guys used a stolen pair of bolt cutters to cut a hole in the chain link fence between our properties. My cameras got the guys comming and going onto my lot to qucikly grab about 7K in stolen stuff. The white van and its decals were quickly spotted by police even before they had a chance to enhance the license video to fully read the plate. When spotted, these guys were using the stolen bolt cutters to steal an A/C unit. Police found a garage full of stuff. (They never even tried to get into my equipment, I guess because of the cameras...I guess they did not think I also had coverage on my lot and drives!)

Link to news story:

http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=13535715

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Great Job!! What was the neighbors reaction to catching the guys ??
Must have been amazed !!

MEP001

Reaction score
The only criminal use the cameras and DVR I installed have seen was when someone snatched a purse from a customer's car. It was the tag camera that got the guy identified positively by his ID photo and nabbed within 30 minutes. When faced with the video proof he waived his right to trial and plead guilty on all charges.