What's new

Thoughts

Etowah

mac

Reaction score
First Happy Memorial Day. Was wondering what percentage of credit use to cash do you get? We do around 60% cards to cash.

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
First Happy Memorial Day. Was wondering what percentage of credit use to cash do you get? We do around 60% cards to cash.
In what regards Mac? Self serv or Automatic wash? At my two busiest automatic sites in the burbs, year to date we are 78% CC/22% Cash.

In the hood, our Automatics run about 50/50 cash vs. card. Where we have Self-servs with Cryptopay we're about 22% cards but cards use is increasing.

seattleguy

Reaction score
We were about 90-10 in favor of CC. During covid we dropped cash altogether. It has worked out great.

STXCW

Reaction score
autos are 68% CC and 32% cash

self serve is 19% credit but slowly rising

Kramerwv

Reaction score
81% cc and rising steadily 2% per year

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Not wanting to alter change Mac's thread basis but just thought I would quickly share what I see as another positive development in the ATM industry.

I know that there is a percentage who vehemently disagree with me on our approach of having a reliable ATM on site but I can't help but notice that the price has come down for newer ATM features such as more than one denomination of bills payout ability etc.

Like I said 🤷‍♂️ before ... for some of us the "mature technology" of an ATM combined with at least one extra reliable ChangeMaker Machine on site might be the best fit for at least a few of us! This is honestly based on 10 years of successful implementation of an ATM securely located inside within our laundromat-car & dog wash. Every specific geographical area is of course a major factor.

Last edited:

soonermajic

Reaction score
IBA w/ preppers 90% cash
SoftGloss is 60% cash
For the life of me, I can't imagine anyone wanting to be all CC. Wth are you in a CASH business for, if it is zero cash?

Last edited: