What's new

Thoughts on Xpreswash

teamplex65

Reaction score
http://www.xpreswash.com/

I saw there ad in Modern Car Care and looked around on their website. The website gives the feeling that they are just starting since none of the states show that they have any in place. Has anyone heard good or bad on this system.

I have a Hamilton Goldline and am finding while it is a good product there seems to be no desire to improve it or work with their other vendors (Points to Partners) on expanding to a loyalty program, and I dont like the limit of only 4 codes without buying the fleet system.

I am finding that people have no problem being loyal to a car wash if their is incentive, but are unwwilling to fork out a large amount of money for a value card and would rather just receive a free wash ever 10 washes than buying a value card for $100 that does the same thing (people tend to want to hold onto their money today :)

I also like the idea of the monthly pass but have any of you had much luck with people signing up for the monthly pass in a Automatic wash environment?

Thank you,
Steve
www.SE14carwash.com

teamplex65

Reaction score
There located in Minnesota,

Company is 3 years old and have been selling them since January on the open market. 60 installed in the Holiday Service Stations. A few more installed around the country. I'll keep the idea on the table since I like the idea of the monthly pass. He said average monthly use was 3.7 washes per month.

Steve

MEP001

Reaction score
In order to use the Points to Partners with the Hamilton Goldline, you'd have to add a D.A.N. system.

teamplex65

Reaction score
I have the DAN system, but 4 codes that have to be tied to 1 of your tokennote deals is very limiting at times.

Hamilton has not designed there system to work with Points to Partners Loyalty system (only the gift and credit). I have been told by Hamilton Sales reps that many wash owners have asked for the Loyalty program, but it is falling on deaf ears.

Steve