What's new

This Video at the 41 Minute Mark Uses Car Washes as a Flattering Example?

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I was going to post the following video link in the Crime Reports Category ... but here it is in this category. There is a quite a bit of referencing to us sometimes unglamorous car washers & our technology starting at right around the 41 minute mark. Since I have numerous paper token acceptors along with $1,$5,$10 & $20 bill acceptance ... it was even more convincing to this humble lowly "paper bill-token accepting facility owner"! It basically points out how our paper bill & token acceptance has been & continues to be at a higher accuracy level than some ... if not all of the current voting machines around the world.

What? 28% of the ballots cast were not counted? #WTF - YouTube

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I still say my "Just About Anything" post was more pertinent to hopefully inspire us car washers to resolve whatever in as non violent a way as possible. Keeping the GOON TALK to a minimum!

On the other side of the coin ... I did see a pretty tough looking 40ish lady (but friendly) vacuuming last week wearing a "gym fitness center lettering" sweat shirt on both her front & back. Her custom license plate read I for an I. Also a prominent bumper sticker that said:

"live laugh love" & below it said
"If that doesn't work" & below that it said
"load aim fire"