What's new

This company stands by their logo, literally.

AZcarwashman

Reaction score
Here’s a good good one. Apparently this Sherwin Williams employee splattered paint all over the back gate of his truck. Well what better place to clean it then a self service car wash. Destroyed a new hogs hair brush and splattered paint everywhere. I guess they take their logo literally. “Cover the Earth” 20 years in the self service car wash business and still, the crap people do never ceases to amaze me.
AB7184CB-DACD-4B6D-96A2-C23657964143.jpeg

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
That is Exactly why we have a Full Time attendant from sunrise to sunset! We would have caught him before he even got started! I feel for you! Sometimes they sneak in on us during the night.. Not Good

Reactions: sjb

sjb

Reaction score
We feel your pain….!

Just breathe, and take it to the bank…..
or crypto…

just keep breathing….

We got 2 tires dumped today…. Oy!

OurTown

Reaction score
Someone else here had the exact same thing happen a few years ago. It must be standard operating procedure at Sherwin Williams.

AZcarwashman

Reaction score
Yes, I was able to track down which location the truck came from and made a complaint. The district manager came out and couldn’t apologize enough for what his employee did. Offered to pay for any damages. That was decent, still always annoying to deal with the clean up of this type of thing.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
Contact Sherwin Williams with the picture. They'll make it right.

It's the only paint store I will ever go to. A long time ago my wife went to a certain big box store's paint department and asked for some help picking out some red paint and proper primer. She bought what they recommended and it was a disaster. To the point she called me in tears because the big box store's response was that she must have done something wrong even though she followed the directions to a "T". She went to a locally owned paint store that completely blew her off so she went to Sherwin Williams. They quickly pointed out both the paint type, primer, and roller were wrong for the application. They sold her the correct stuff and gave her 25% off because of all her troubles. We have never had an issue with anything we've bought there.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
I believe it is highly illegal to dump paint down a drain, especially one that is not yours.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Contact Sherwin Williams with the picture. They'll make it right.

It's the only paint store I will ever go to. A long time ago my wife went to a certain big box store's paint department and asked for some help picking out some red paint and proper primer. She bought what they recommended and it was a disaster. To the point she called me in tears because the big box store's response was that she must have done something wrong even though she followed the directions to a "T". She went to a locally owned paint store that completely blew her off so she went to Sherwin Williams. They quickly pointed out both the paint type, primer, and roller were wrong for the application. They sold her the correct stuff and gave her 25% off because of all her troubles. We have never had an issue with anything we've bought there.
I have to 2nd this. Sherwin Williams is absolutely the best paint store, & not even close