What's new

Thinking about selling wash

Touchless

Reaction score
Hi all. We are in the beginning stages of selling our 3 ss bay plus 1 ss Large Truck bay and 1 touchless automatic located in Maine. Could I get some advice on how best to start. I don’t feel that a local RE broker would be a good option but wondering if there any commercial businesses that handle selling car washes?

Last edited:

Randy

Reaction score
Try word of mouth first. Put the word out on the street that you are selling to some of the local operators and you might be surprised.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I am learning commercial brokers want 10% or more as where local RE are at 4-6%.

Touchless

Reaction score
I am learning commercial brokers want 10% or more as where local RE are at 4-6%.
Good to know. I was wondering what their commission would be as opposed to a RE Agent. My other thought is how do you know your selecting a good broker?

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Good to know. I was wondering what their commission would be as opposed to a RE Agent. My other thought is how do you know your selecting a good broker?
I absolutely have no Clue at all. I am thinking about going through this myself looking at different options. I just don't see how you hire a broker pay him, pay the goverment taxes and capital gains and repay depression it makes you rethink the whole idea of selling. However I am a Chump it may not apply to everyone