What's new

theft device used on Hamilton changers

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Pics from my place early Sunday morning. Blue Subaru legacy. He caused a little damage, but didn't get anything.
It appears that it would be good for some of us to communicate about this guy.

Agreed I'm here in Fort Worth and I know another member in the tarrant county side just got hit. I can pm you with my cell phone so we can work together.

G WASH

Reaction score
The Mars relay pan and Harness looks like what's in the attachment. It's the same relay that is used in the Etowah valley harness, only the Hamilton relay is replaceable. I tried the biggest magnet I have on both the Hamilton relay pan and on the Etowah valley harness and I couldn't get either of them give anymore credit than they were supposed to.
BECAUSE Randy its not a magnet it's a devise you can buy one on EBAY for 40$ or wikihow will teach you how to make one at home with a list of common crap laying around your house. And possession of one is only a class B misdemeanor.

G WASH

Reaction score
yeah and he was doing this in Illinois back in 2016..did you notice the criminal instrument, the devise was a mere class B misdemeanor. The ral crime here is Dee and the pretend this isnt happening fine folks at Hamilton. I gave them the solution of hard wiring power to the coin counter so that the switch ALWAYS has power and will count every coin that rolls bye. To my knowledge they have done nothing. At least when you know you have a silent partner you can plan..They are just allowing this to continue. I wonder how many washes have literally closed because of unknown losses racking up. My shields continue to work .100% effective. And what a difference my coin deposits have doubled. I set a new record for gross sales in March for my 33 years in the bizz. It really pisses me that i contacted them multiple times,multiple formats and never a hint as to what the heck was happening..They knew,they have known for a decade. To me that makes them worse than the thieves. The thieves don't pretend to be good actors...

G WASH

Reaction score
Put a camera inside the changer.
we did better than that ,when he was caught near wylie,Tx. in southern Collin county his picture was posted here. And many many owners piled on additional charges. I'm sadly told that hamilton now offers a sheild fashioned after mine for which i recieve nothing not as much as a go f..yourself. not sure which was worse. Dee and the lawyers she had on call from florida. (calls where a 3rd party is online and not made known are illegal in florida, I would never have known but when Dee blew up and said we are not responsible for these thefts, I quickly told her that in fact they had known about these vulnulabilities for years as we found others in up state new york that had this same problem with the goldline 8 years back,and i terminated the call so quickly that my cell phone announced "3rd party in south florida remains online"WTH so i was the problem and the solutionto be treated like that and have my solution taken for nothing. Thanks to randy for setting me up with such a good human being. I learned all i needed to know. Would love to see this shield as i could tell in 2 seconds if its any use. I didn't reveal to anyone the fine points so zero chance it perform as well. This is why i stopped adding here. I got handled really well.Again THANKS

Etowah

Mattwash

Reaction score
The Mars relay pan and Harness looks like what's in the attachment. It's the same relay that is used in the Etowah valley harness, only the Hamilton relay is replaceable. I tried the biggest magnet I have on both the Hamilton relay pan and on the Etowah valley harness and I couldn't get either of them give anymore credit than they were supposed to.
hello, I’m a newbie into the car wash industry. The wash I bought has an old Rowe BC 200. I see this is an old post but have any of you seen guys using an EMP on the Rowe Changers? A couple weeks back my quarters looked low for the amount of dollars I had in the MARS but I didn’t think much about it until I saw this thread and the old relays you are displaying.