What's new

theft device used on Hamilton changers

G WASH

Reaction score
Can you put a camera inside your changer to watch what they're doing? The only thing I can think of is that they're reaching up to that relay and triggering a payout. I would bet the device you see them using is a snake camera plugged into a phone. If this is the case and you block access from the cup, they'll eventually come back and punch out the OOS light.
They have broken out a out of service light how does that help? You mean push it out of the way ? To gain a different access. Yes and your dead on they do pull out a wire with what looks like a cam for a cell phone ..I have one but I can't understand how they can make it snake north after clearing the separated cup ..also your theory seems correct ..I have 2 ER60s side by side one 2 years old with factory installed Mars with the clear qube, in a open unprotected area.The other with a old school EX validator @2002 year model. One got hit the other lost nothing..which ..the modern one with the Mars and the clear cube. That is a issue but yet unproven. My guys went another route ..I'm waiting to hear back from Dee. My design stopped them ..will share later ..the sister to the former attorney general of Texas inherited her brothers washes called up yesterday morning said " Gerald do you know anything about a guy prying on the front of my Hamilton chargers? Yes just a little..it's spreading like wildfire..she's a lawyer so shit will hit the police forces ears soon.
They may be triggering the relay that's between the Mars validator and the controller with an electromagnet. Unbolt it and move it away from the outer wall if you can.
would wrapping it in foil tape like HVAC tape mess up the activation

Attachments

G WASH

Reaction score
Pretty short leads on that relay..It won't go far. could it be encased? or will that cause over heating? I said first time i saw the mars update.." why are they putting an old school relay back in their solid state system, Looks like a potential for loss. Watch that video. he waers a disguise now and turns his jacket inside out.

G WASH

Reaction score
I have the video of them They stay in front of the changer for 2 minutes and 15 seconds they're smart They don't take a whole lot looks like 50 60 bucks and it's in an r&S that they're getting it out of so you know the things probably got $1,000 in it at any given time. These are young boys Hispanic and they use a food truck No badging on the food truck at all and I seen that the food truck in in that food truck with other food trucks at the wash quite regularly as you can imagine It was only after I found this laying in the bay that it peaked my suspicions and then I ran the security camera and reversed until the piece disappeared and I fast-forwarded it to see well when does it appear and it's these guys and I guess at some point they become paranoid after they've taken the money and they throw it on the ground and then leave and you don't even see them throw it on the ground I got kind of throws it out of the back of his hand but it's darn sure them that threw it there definitely stainless non-magnetic they're going up through the coin shoot they're going up through the coin chute. I have a license plate I have their names but what I really don't have is actual proof you know lawyer would say well and how much money did they take and can you prove that. I became suspicious when my water bill gas bill and electric bill was going up but my income was going down I haven't my gross was going down that's when I started auditing and paying more attention but those thing guys have been coming in for 3 months They have just been slow grinding me
Uh in
I found this laying in a bay thought it looked a bit like a giant lock pick and ran my cc footage to see when it appeared. Two young guys in a food truck/roach coach but with no numbers or badging required by the state. In the video they are using it on one of my RNS changers with success it appears..they only take @ 40 or so and i have seen them many times in the recent past. The old veteran that works for me in the morning spooked them and they have not returned although im concerned that the truck is just a cover and thier real line of work is hitting changers. Any one ever experience this. they appear to run it thru the coin bowl.probably not a coincidence I had a vandal use a small pry bar on the flapper a few weeks before this. I thought at the time ...are you kidding your not getting in there with that..I now think he was prepping the opening for the other guys. makes much more sense. View attachment 4688 View attachment 4688

Attachments

Randy

Reaction score
The only thing the clear “cube” relay does is “inhibit” the validator so it can’t accept any money while the changer is paying out. It has nothing to do with the payout of the changer.

Randy

Reaction score
I can't read the licenses plate, what state is that.

MEP001

Reaction score
The only thing the clear “cube” relay does is “inhibit” the validator so it can’t accept any money while the changer is paying out. It has nothing to do with the payout of the changer.
How does the controller pay out larger bills? Does it receive five or ten or twenty $1 pulse credits and just stack and send them all?

Randy

Reaction score
How does the controller pay out larger bills? Does it receive five or ten or twenty $1 pulse credits and just stack and send them all?
If you’re using a Mars validator it sends all the pulses down the $1 credit line which is the White/Blue wire to the controller. The White/Blue wire passes thought the relay pan, it doesn’t connect to the inhibit relay. If you’re using a Hamilton XE validator there are 2 credit relays inside the validator, one is for the $1 credit and the other one is for $5 -10 and 20 credit pay out, it sends 1 pulse for a $5 bill , 2 pulses for $10 bill and 4 pulses for a $20 bill, that wire is a White/Brown wire.

MEP001

Reaction score
Is the car a silver Mitsubishi Lancer?

G WASH

Reaction score
Hamilton makes a shield that goes over the coin cup on the inside of the changer, the newer changers have this shield. I've sold a few of them, it requires 2 studs on the inside of the changer or you have to drill 2 holes in the front of the changer just above the coin cup.
Yeah theres the access shield your selling .It doesn't deny them access. They set a prybar in the cup couple of up and downs and that's all the spread they need even after I welded these 2 together they were able to exploit other vulnerabilities that Dee(from hamilton) doesn't know and I'm not telling. There's the pick you wanted. I spot welded it with solid core stainless wire so if I had to replace a flapper I could. They still beat that. So that's when I started inventing and testing on my lab of criminals. Took lots of trial and error but I stopped it cold. I have seen 30 suspected attempts at it. My provisional patent should clear soon. Then I will help you guys that have these bandits sucking you dry. Hamilton was zero help to me only wanted my intel for free. I begged for any insight in multiple emails...not as much as a sorry for your loss...just send us your footage. made multiple purchases and phone calls for parts from Hamilton asking tech if they knew about this and or anything i could do to stop this. They sell nothing i do not already have on when I took losses. If they want to purchase my designs they need to stop denying their responsibilities in this. It is precisely their design vulnerabilities that have us owners being prayed on and that's on them. Their reputation is circling the toilet bowl as it should be. Not that I have made them aware of the problem they now have a greater responsibility under the law to act or do nothing and be hammered in court. Enjoy.

Attachments

G WASH

Reaction score
Put a camera inside the changer.
It's on the bottom backside of the hopper that is where it's being manipulated ,hard to mount a camera and get it to focus on something inches away
Spot weld your access shield to your coin cup PXL_20220207_234004827.jpg

G WASH

Reaction score
They may be triggering the relay that's between the Mars validator and the controller with an electromagnet. Unbolt it and move it away from the outer wall if you can.
thats true however i have changer with and without the mars and both have had losses,strangly though the mars losses were much greater than the 3.60 XE's. 3-4 times greater in a single event. I think this dude uses multiple strategies. see the equipment dangling around his neck. he returns to his car several times trying to defeat my welds and shields etc. he even levitates as he puts his full weight on a monster crow bar. but he fails. only managed to tear the flappers off . he tried to throw them in the creek behind my prloperty but his arms were tired and one bounced back. he tried to find it but pushed for time he split. he had no gloves on so now the cops have prints and DNA possibly. this is the same guy without the glasses and fake nose etc. back in late summer he was not covering the cams or hiding his car. worse part is he probably did get arrested in garland and hes out right bs\ack at it. if your going to commit a crime be a thief..its been decriminalized. the dispatch asked as i followed him is he hispanic? which tells me the pl,ates are registered to a hispanic name. i purposed months ago that he was a light skinned spaniard because all the others involved with hitting them were spanish. male and female all with ties to this Angel A. flores who owns 7 homes in east dallas and garland. cops say "well thats hard to prove" yeah for sure if you don't care to try...the boys in the food truck live in one of these home's...Hell they may all live in one. listed on DCAD

Attachments

G WASH

Reaction score
Guys I just read these post in great Detail. Randy and several others on here couple years ago knew i got hit on autocashiers with a group that had EMP jammers and it sounds to me they are using the stainless Rod running up in the changer to ground or come in contact with electronics as a grounding rod for the EMP jammer to work in conjunction.

Especially when he said it,looks like a Remote and they pass it back and forth. To me that's a dead give away G Wash PM me for details I almost bet on my life this is what they doing
sounds right

G WASH

Reaction score
I can but you have to understand there is a camera ,an eyeball camera 5 ft. off the ground thats mounted directly between the 2 changers. So they are absolutely aware of the cam and they hide the devise to their palm like a magician. some better than others. I have some still shots ,freeze frame zoomed and it's not super clear but as you wish.

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
G Wash, I sent you a PM. My Hamilton's are getting hit. I'd love to see a pic of the cover you made to go around the coin cup.

DPD36

Reaction score
Pics from my place early Sunday morning. Blue Subaru legacy. He caused a little damage, but didn't get anything.
It appears that it would be good for some of us to communicate about this guy.

Attachments

Carwashking

Reaction score
This was the paper plates and they did match his car. Carrollton police trying to locate the owner. I posted his picture earlier in this thread.