What's new

The various towels to sell in the vending machines

Good Moody

Reaction score
Has any of you purchased this bulk towel package from KleenRite? "Black Microfiber 16 X 16 Inch Towels Bulk Bale - 215 GSM, 800 Count" so, how is the quality of them and what do you sell them for?
I appreciate it,
Obviously they will need to be folded to place in the vending machine, Im considering offering these in place of the pre folded paper towels and using those dispensing machines to sell them from.
Who knows?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I'm using costco microfibers and securing them with a rubber band. I think my cost is around .50 each and selling them at 1.25 as more of a service to customers. Best towel I can find for the money.

Good Moody

Reaction score
I'm using costco microfibers and securing them with a rubber band. I think my cost is around .50 each and selling them at 1.25 as more of a service to customers. Best towel I can find for the money.
I thought I saw some locations selling them for like $1.75?

Towel truth

Reaction score
Has any of you purchased this bulk towel package from KleenRite? "Black Microfiber 16 X 16 Inch Towels Bulk Bale - 215 GSM, 800 Count" so, how is the quality of them and what do you sell them for?
I appreciate it,
Obviously they will need to be folded to place in the vending machine, Im considering offering these in place of the pre folded paper towels and using those dispensing machines to sell them from.
Who knows?
Highly recommend the many different colors of the DJMF4500-BK-50 (16x16, 300 GSM). Yellow and Sky Blue are popular colors. Go to Kleenrite.com and check them out. Currently, all colors are being sold for 39 cents per towel. The 215 GSM mentioned above is in black only. The bright colored towels sell best in vending machines. Thank you for your interest.

All the best,
Joe Garber
Towels by Dr. Joe Account Executive
Direct line: 717-200-1244
Cell: 717-388-0302
Email: jgarber@kleenrite.com

Towel truth

Reaction score
Highly recommend the many different colors of the DJMF4500-BK-50 (16x16, 300 GSM). Yellow and Sky Blue are popular colors. Go to Kleenrite.com and check them out. Currently, all colors are being sold for 39 cents per towel. The 215 GSM mentioned above is in black only. Thank you for your interest.

All the best,
Joe Garber

soapy

Reaction score
I buy the black micro fiber towels from KR. I use them as free drying towels for my automatic customers. They are a good quality towel that last a long time when they are not stolen. For vending I always buy the KR towels in the celophane packeage. Theay are a bit softer than the black bulk towels and sell bettter since they are packaged. I sell them for $2 and have to restock them once a week at least.

Towel truth

Reaction score
Good afternoon. Great! I can get your Towels by Dr. Joe customized with your business name on the package and on the printed towels. The price may be less than you're paying now for your non-branded vending towels. With no extra charge, you can get your logo and QR code (if have one) on the label (tag on towel). Please feel free to contact me if you'd like more details. Thank you for being a great customer.

All the best,
Joe Garber