What's new

The ShurVend Response?Refurbished Vendors in a New Cage

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
Wouldn?t anyone like to have a product that operates almost exactly like the newest versions available, but priced at a 45% discount to the new price?? If you are like me, ---you betcha! I have been searching everywhere for the past 6 months for good, used AMS vendors that can be updated to an operating system that will give the customer a vending center that is on the leading edge of technology. There are very, very few available. What that tells me is that the AMS vendors work so well that no one wants to sell them and purchase new machines.

Fortunately, I was able to purchase some Visi-Combo vendors from a private party that I can update and price very attractively. These refrigerated vendors installed in a new cage will look and operate just like a brand new vendor, but at roughly half the price. They are Sensit II vendors with Mars $1-$5 validators and Mars 7512i changers (token ready) that look exactly like the newest versions available and have all of the features including credit card capability. We have Five(5) of the refrigerated and One(1) "51" selection Chilled that are available and you can pick the color of the cage. (See Classifieds)

These are tough economic times for all of us and we want to do our little bit to give you an additional stream of revenue at your wash site. A vending center just might be the move to get positive results going for you. You never know!!!

Uncle Sam :)

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got one and it arrived this week. I am so far very impressed.

Looks great.

It even came with some free vending items inside!!!!

Will install soon; waiting on some electrical work and removing old vendor from the spot for the new one.