What's new

The last time I had a good laugh while at my self serve I was ____________________________________________________

Debra Gorgos

Reaction score
Fill in the blank: The last time I had a good laugh while at my self serve I was ____________________________________________________

MEP001

Reaction score
Watching video of a stupid probably 20-year-old trying to pry the changer out of the wall with a claw hammer, and he literally pulled his feet out from under himself trying and fell into homeless piss.

SoakZone

Reaction score
Some guy was washing out his 53' reefer in shorts, t-shirt, and crocs... yeah... soapy, wet cement + dumb choice of footwear = blooper reel. Fell and got wet and muddy all the way from his crocs to the back of his head.

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
Just hired my identical twin-sister to help me at my car wash. I admit after working alone for 20 years, I've become a little tired and cynical. Due to health issues, she left her stressful corporate job, and wanted to help me at my car wash (2 days a week). Now she LOVES her new job, working with me and daily sense of accomplishment. Her job is to help customers, make change, sweep and clean, while I focus on larger projects. Maybe its a girl-thing or a twin-thing, but we laugh at the silliest and grossest things! :sick: Pulling a thick strand of hair out of the vacuum claw, imbedded with slimy food and artificial fingernails, or washing stinky garbage cans. As she's gagging and laughing, I remind her "you wanted this job!" 🤪 ❤

Attachments

Last edited:

washnshine

Reaction score
Just hired my identical twin-sister to help me at my car wash. I admit after working alone for 20 years, I've become a little tired and cynical. Due to health issues, she left her stressful corporate job, and wanted to help me at my car wash (2 days a week). Now she LOVES her new job, working with me and daily sense of accomplishment. Her job is to help customers, make change, sweep and clean, while I focus on larger projects. Maybe its a girl-thing or a twin-thing, but we laugh at the silliest and grossest things! :sick: Pulling a thick strand of hair out of the vacuum claw, imbedded with slimy food and artificial fingernails, or washing stinky garbage cans. As she's gagging and laughing, I remind her "you wanted this job!" 🤪 ❤
Great picture - but we don’t know which one is you! 😂

sjb

Reaction score
Are those branded t-shirts…?

We are gonna order some for a neighborhood event and I’m now convinced that it needs a logo copy on the front as well….

You just increased my cost, thank you very much!

Yay family Biz!

MEP001

Reaction score
You can get custom printed T-shirts really cheap now. The hard part is finding a decent quality shirt that hold up for more than a couple washes and still fits properly.

Reactions: sjb

sjb

Reaction score
Yesterday, I was viewing the cameras and watched these 6 bikini clad bimbos set up a table, chairs and signs on the property to wash cars…!

When I approached them, they were absolutely indignant, about my inquiry and very much felt entitled to be setting up their biz venture on my property…

Here’s my takeaway, I don’t think we can count on this next generation to fund our social security…

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
On the other hand, if it keeps all the bay meters running??? Lol

Reactions: sjb

MEP001

Reaction score
On the other hand, if it keeps all the bay meters running??? Lol
It doesn't. About 25 years ago I pulled up to a wash I was running and some people were shooting a video in a bay with a car and three women in bikinis. They were the only ones spending money, the other five bays had cars in them and everyone was standing around watching the shoot.

Nick H

Reaction score
Fill in the blank: The last time I had a good laugh while at my self serve I was ____________________________________________________
We had horse poop in one of our bays so we looked at the cameras......I guy came in and tied his mule up to the rails on each side of the truck bay and washed the mule.....it was not happy and proceeded in leaving us a nice present.

kentadel

Reaction score
Watched a customer using the foam brush on the inside of his doors and then on the dash of his truck. I didn't stay and watch whether he did the seats but did see that he ran high pressure rinse for several minutes. Guessing he finished up properly with spot free.

Etowah

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Yesterday, I was viewing the cameras and watched these 6 bikini clad bimbos set up a table, chairs and signs on the property to wash cars…!

When I approached them, they were absolutely indignant, about my inquiry and very much felt entitled to be setting up their biz venture on my property…

Here’s my takeaway, I don’t think we can count on this next generation to fund our social security…
Should have just charged them rent and see how it worked out.

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score

I had a similar experience last September. A customer called to tell me there was a problem with a bay hose. It was a warm evening. I checked my video cameras. 1 bay was down, the other 4 were busy, with cars waiting. When I arrived, I was approached by the customer who had called me. As I was carrying out my ladder, I see this bikini clad woman on her car, while her friend is taking photos! I scolded her like a Catholic nun and told her to put her DAMN clothes back on! This is a business & customers were waiting to wash!! I have a very busy car wash and it's getting stressful dealing with all the young folks oblivious how their behavior affects others. :confused: Ps: she did have a nice body though 👙

Attachments

Last edited: