What's new

The 2021 Car Wash Show - Las Vegas vs. The 2022 Car Wash Show - Nashville

ScottV

Upstate NY
Reaction score
I have my flights and hotel room booked. Was getting ready to purchase the admission tickets for the Car Wash Show but was talking with someone who said interest has been very low so far. Many people are going to hold off until the 2022 show in Nashville which will only be 5 months after this years show.

Are any of you hearing this as well? Are you planning on attending the show in Vegas, or just waiting until next years show?

Eric H

Reaction score
The ICA show is usually in the late spring. I don’t think many people even realize that the ICA are holding a show in November, so I’m not surprised there is low interest.
I hate going to Las Vegas. I don’t gamble so it limits what I do. Coupled with the long flight from the east coast makes it a miserable trip.
My wife and I had an amazing time in Nashville. We took a couple of extra days after the show to tour around. She is excited to go back in the spring.

MC3033

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the most attended show yet. While I’m sure some are sitting out, the rate of growth of the industry would indicate a big show

soapy

Reaction score
History always shows that the Vegas shows have more attendance than anywhere else. The current problem with the show is they do nothing for the SS operator since very few are being built and it is all conveyor oriented now. I will still go to the Vegas show just to network with some fellow operators.