What's new

Temporary sign

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
The temporary makes sense ... especially since here locally ... you never know when our "potential driving distraction" sign ordinance will be over zealously enforced in some illogical gestapo type of fashion!

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
You might want to research that.
:unsure: Ha Ha ... so my use of the description noun-verb "gestapo" was a wee bit of an embellishment & maybe... heaven forbid ... a wee bit off the signage subject at hand! Sometimes I wonder though ... especially after a "top notch" lady wearing a "Veritas" sweatshirt in the laundry told me how what happened after she & her husband came back from DC on Jan 6th - 2021 nowhere near the violence. I found her one of the most credible persons I have ever met ... along with her two tall sons who appeared to be in their teens.

She explained to me that the credit card company volunteered to the current DOJ-FBI the data point showing that they were in DC that specific day. Our tax dollars at work??? When the FBI showed up at her new home a few months later in Mandan, ND ... she said at least one of the Morton County deputy sheriffs was with ... in her opinion that she accurately shared with me ... that accompaniment did take the edge off a wee bit from the very "unexpected" visit. I am thinking that like some of the Texas southern border patrol persons ... both the Morton County Sheriff & his deputy probably showed a bit of "spunk" against the possibly "a court involved" federal govt order!

BTW ... we have found that programmable LED signs are more versatile & probably hold their value better some of the non-programmable signs that a car wash owner-operator might invest in. We don't regret getting over 5 years ago our scrolling large programmable car wash LED SIGN that also automatically displays the current temperature. That is ... vs having investing in a more crude 🧐 signage that some of my fellow car washers might be tempted to invest in.

Since some on the forum might take offense to what I just wrote in the above relating to laws part of the post ... I want to make it clear I have had enough "heart wrenching" learning experiences with local law enforcement ... so no one should try to paint me with too broad of a brush when it comes to what is truly the better "law enforcement" around the USA. I see this "recently happened" story was in Texas: https://www.kens5.com/article/news/...-car/273-c94c0f47-809d-4191-b932-0d4be5602398

Last edited: