What's new

Synergy Solutions

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
I have been using their products for several years. I use their Image Pluse presoak and Aqua Dry drying agent. I have been very satisfied with both the results and the cost per car. Pete Dennisoff has put together a good team and product line.

washnshine

Reaction score
I have been using their products for several years. I use their Image Pluse presoak and Aqua Dry drying agent. I have been very satisfied with both the results and the cost per car. Pete Dennisoff has put together a good team and product line.
Thanks - this is good to know.

KleanKars

Reaction score
Have been using Synergy Solutions for years. Synergy Shampoo for cloth, Grime Away for Presoak, Red Snapper for wheels/tires and Cherry PolyShine for sealant & drying agent. Plus their self serve concentrates. Pete has great products and pricing is the best. Been washing cars for over 23 years and glad to have found Synergy Solutions for the past few years. You will not be disappointed. (And no I don't work for them).

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
I would ask for a test. Different wash configurations, soil conditions and climates can make a significant difference on how well chemicals work in a wash. I have seen chemicals work very well in one area of the country and not work very well in others. Unless you feel skilled at installing and fine tuning your chemicals it might also be a good idea for a rep to do the initial install. Either way it is a good idea to make sure you know what the cost will be when it is properly set up. As an old chemical guy I know that almost anyone's chemical will work if set up properly but the cost can differ drastically to get the results you desire.

washnshine

Reaction score
Have been using Synergy Solutions for years. Synergy Shampoo for cloth, Grime Away for Presoak, Red Snapper for wheels/tires and Cherry PolyShine for sealant & drying agent. Plus their self serve concentrates. Pete has great products and pricing is the best. Been washing cars for over 23 years and glad to have found Synergy Solutions for the past few years. You will not be disappointed. (And no I don't work for them).
How is the Grime - Away? That was the product that was initially recommended for me. Is it a very high pH or more moderate? I know it is non-caustic. Do you use it for fricitonless cleaning or a as a prep/presoak before friction?

Thanks.

KleanKars

Reaction score
Don't think it is a high PH, more moderate. Just know that the price was good and it works well at 120:1. Use it as a foamy presoak before all cloth/foam friction tunnel. Best to call Pete, he is really good to work with and knows his products. Nice to be able to talk directly to the manufacturer, he listens to my needs. Synergy Solutions 330-497-4752