What's new

Synergy Solutions Chemicals

slash007

Reaction score
Anyone here use Synergy Solutions for their chemicals? Met them at the show and they were pushing their single step polymer presoak. Met a Petit distributer that says it's all he uses and it works well. Only does 1 pass using it with the Petits.

traveler17

Reaction score
Haven’t used them but have tried polymers in the past w same results as what I’m currently using now. Always looking for better but to me a touchless wash is a touchless wash.

slash007

Reaction score
Haven’t used them but have tried polymers in the past w same results as what I’m currently using now. Always looking for better but to me a touchless wash is a touchless wash.
I agree that a touchless can only clean so well, but if you can use one pass and get the same results, that would save wash time and wear and tear on the machine.

Roz

Reaction score
I think if using say twice the amount of chemical presoak applied on one pass and adding dwell time was as effective as the two step process more people would be using that approach. Then again maybe no one experimented with that approach. For those that use a Hi / Hi two step approach perhaps it is a better way?

slash007

Reaction score
Not sure if twice the amount is used, but them mentioned little to no dwell time was used. Petit distributer said the same thing about only one pass and no dwell. Would be great if anyone else here had some experience with it.

Roz

Reaction score
Maybe it is due to the very high water pressure used by the Petit? One day I will go out of my way to find a Petit to test on my car.

washnshine

Reaction score
Maybe it is due to the very high water pressure used by the Petit? One day I will go out of my way to find a Petit to test on my car.
I think extremely high water pressures help with mud, ice snow, thick and caked on salt - basically the looser types of soils , but once that is cleaned off, the remaining only film needs the proper chemistry to break it down. The highest pressures won’t make much difference IMO if the film/soils are not emulsified.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I think extremely high water pressures help with mud, ice snow, thick and caked on salt - basically the looser types of soils , but once that is cleaned off, the remaining only film needs the proper chemistry to break it down. The highest pressures won’t make much difference IMO if the film/soils are not emulsified.
Whats your idea to emulsify them?

washnshine

Reaction score
Whats your idea to emulsify them?
I certainly don’t have the magic solution - I just meant that extreme high pressure won’t do anything to the thin oily film without whatever presoak setup you have. Whether it is two step, one step etc. - whatever gives you the best results in your area.

APW

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Synergy. They are going to send me some product to try out. I will let you know how it does.