What's new

Swivels on HP hoses

washregal

Reaction score
What is best recommended for swivels on HP hoses - have run into an issue where low pressure applications swivel leaks - High presser soap / rinse the swivel seals fine.. Does anyone have a really good go to swivel they recommend for HP gun applications that also operate low pressure functions?

MEP001

Reaction score
I use brass Adams 7080 at both ends. A 1-foot "swivel saver" hose will make the top swivel last longer. The ones I've tried at the gun that last longer end up getting stiff and not swiveling under high pressure.

Last edited:

Mchas

Reaction score
I use the stainless steel swivels from KR and then repair them when the plastic parts inside wear out. Slightly more expensive upfront but easy to repair and they last a long time.

traveler17

Reaction score
What is best recommended for swivels on HP hoses - have run into an issue where low pressure applications swivel leaks - High presser soap / rinse the swivel seals fine.. Does anyone have a really good go to swivel they recommend for HP gun applications that also operate low pressure functions?
Great thread, at least for me. The value line from kleen rite start leaking low pressure way to soon !!