What's new

Swipe n Clean

tdoskey

Reaction score
I have been sending my 1030 bay boards to B&C to be repaired. The last two that were sent in for repair have been unrepairable and the price for new boards from B&C and Jim Coleman are prohibitively expensive. Are any SNC owners out there running into this problem and have you found an alternate solution?

robblackburn

Reaction score
1030 boards

I have been sending my 1030 bay boards to B&C to be repaired. The last two that were sent in for repair have been unrepairable and the price for new boards from B&C and Jim Coleman are prohibitively expensive. Are any SNC owners out there running into this problem and have you found an alternate solution?
let me know if you would like to purchase a few. I just pulled out some coleman boxes with the 1030 boards, timer and keypads.

Rob

Randy

Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and get rid of the Coleman timers and install Dixmor LED-6 timers, there a much better timer.

tdoskey

Reaction score
robblackburn,
I may very well be interested in purchasing a couple 1030 boards for the short term as I now have no backups when one needs to be sent in for repair.
I realize that the SNC system is obsolete and I will have to replace it.
I am not familiar with the Dixmor LED-6 timer. I assume it can be wired to replace the B&C 1034S timer since you have already done it and replaced your SNC system.
My question is, the 1030 board via the keypad, activates the various bay functions. What is used to replace the 1030 board?
Also, how are you accepting credit cards in your bays now?
Thank you for taking the time to educate me.
Tim

pgrzes

Reaction score
I have a bunch of swipe n clean keypads and a few boards available if anyone needs any.

toddmullens

Reaction score
I am interested in this process as well. I discontinued the swipe n clean years ago but still have the stupidly expensive birds and timers. I have wanted to convert for along time, but have never researched it enough to pull the trigger. I have some doors without bill acceptors and the timer houses the display and some with that have the display connected to the timer via a ribbon cable. Ultimately I would like to eliminate the keypad and 1034 timers with something more reasonably priced.

pcb

Leprechaun Car Wash
Reaction score
I bought a wash with the Coleman SNC system about a year ago and did away with all of it. I purchased new doors from Carolina Pride and went with rotary switches, Dixmor LED6 timers, added bill acceptors and Cryptopay. I used 12 position 3 stack rotary switches to make it easier to control the low pressure solenoid for the presoak and rainx functions. Since I put everything new I just wired them up on the bench with molex plugs and when I was ready to change over I cut the wires from the old doors and put the molex plug on it and just plugged it up. It was a pretty easy process and I've had no problems since doing this. Takes some time if you're going with the molex plugs to put all the ends on.

On the vacs I purchased new doors from Coleman, which were cheaper than the decals, and followed the directions I found in an old post on this site to add the push buttons in place of the keypad. I also went with the Dixmor LED6S timers on these. Getting rid of the keypads on everything made things much easier and a whole lot more reliable.

Neo

Reaction score
Anyone have any Entry Wizard 1.0 Touchscreen Computers you want to sell, just let me know . Also a swipe-n-clean computer , and any pbc boards and timers etc.

Neo

Reaction score
If anyone wants to get rid of any old Coleman payhead items, let me know even if it doesn't meet all the items on the following list:

Entry Wizard 1.0 (This is the Touchscreen Version)
Broadband ready (which means it is running Windows XP Embedded)
Does it have already have a SHA-2 Encryption & Security certificate installed to accept credit cards since 2017?
Interested mainly in the computers only, not necessarily the housings

Also interested if anyone wants to get rid of a Swipe-n-Clean 1.0 (Windows XP Embedded)
broadband ready
SHA-2 Encryption & certificate already installed?