What's new

swipe first then select item with cryptopay on ACW

cherokee235

Reaction score
I've been researching all I can about Cryptopay and want to retrofit my ACW on a LW4000. The Installation video shows testing with the customer selecting the one of four options first, then swiping the card. What if he swipes first, then selects item? I can't find any reference to that anywhere in my search. Is that possible? If not what happens with the card swipe? Surely someone has encountered this scenario. Also I have a keypad on my ACW for pay at the pump codes. No mention is made for that provision in the retrofit. Any problems with that setup continuing?

Thanks.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
If they swipe first it will prompt the customer to select a wash package so it know how many pulses to process. I see the same thing on my equipment some people swipe their card first then select a wash or some people select the wash first then swipe their card either way it works.

cherokee235

Reaction score
If they swipe first it will prompt the customer to select a wash package so it know how many pulses to process. I see the same thing on my equipment some people swipe their card first then select a wash or some people select the wash first then swipe their card either way it works.
Great, that is want I wanted to hear. Thanks!!!