What's new

Suzo MKII Coin Hopper

Wash Grunt

Reaction score
I am a retired guy working as a site manager, and new to the forum. Trying to learn the car wash business. We have a Select Wash II with Suzo Mk II coin hopper. We have been getting jams at the exit of the hopper and entrance to the coin chute. We have upgraded to the rolling coin chute, I have put a 1" shim under the back of the hopper. Cleaned the hopper, chute, etc.. I talked to Unitec and they said if the coin wheel will turn counterclockwise it is an indication the gears are bad. I Contacted Suzo Happ to order a new cube at $168. They said they believe Unitec modifies the circuit board. Unitec cost is $591. When I asked Unitec technical support they could not tell me the difference. Anyone have experience in this area?

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
I have bought several from Suzo Happ direct and they work perfectly in our Wash Select II as well our Unitec Portals. No circuit board mods required.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I have bought several from Suzo Happ direct and they work perfectly in our Wash Select II as well our Unitec Portals. No circuit board mods required.

Same here, I've bought from suzo and can't recall any difficulties.

RDM is another source for unitec parts.