What's new

Suzo Coin Hopper Rebuild

Wash Grunt

Reaction score
We replaced the Suzo coin hopper in our Unitec Wash Select II. Does anyone know who can rebuild the old one? Want to keep it for a spare. Unitec does not rebuild them.

MEP001

Reaction score
Did you get the OEM one from Suzo-Happ or the $591 one from Unitec? If it was the $168 model, is it even worth repairing?

cmawash

Reaction score
you can get the coin belts and they are not hard to replace all Thoe they need to turn loosely when assembled, motors and control are very hard to get if not available. hoppers seem to be throw away after a while, we had 12 hoppers in service until we upgraded to America's latest hopper design so far they work ok

Wash Grunt

Reaction score
I called RDM And they said they do not rebuild them, only bill changers. When I called Suzo Happ to order the new one they told me Unitec modifies the hoppers, so we purchased one from a distributor for $691. Unitec technical support could not tell me what that modification is.. New one was in for about a week when it jammed. Found a small #6 washer under the coin wheel. Thought it would be good to have a spare.