What's new

Supply lines

MudMoney

Reaction score
My current lines are gates single wire,23 years old and having issues. Tried a search here on what others are using and too much to go thru for answer. What are the options other than wire and stainless steel tubing.

washnshine

Reaction score
Ate you talking about water supply lines or hydraulic supply lines?

MEP001

Reaction score
I like Synflex, it's expensive but has a lot of advantages over steel-braided hose. It doesn't break down over time, it makes the pressure at the gun seem smoother, in an emergency you can splice it with a barb and clamps (I've actually had repairs like that last for years). Downsides is mainly cost, it's more than twice as much as Neptune 3000 hose, it has to be protected from rubbing on anything hard or sharp, and even though it can withstand being frozen it may cause a micro-leak under the sheath.

MudMoney

Reaction score
MEP001
What supplier did you use,KR windtrax. I recall a post a while back from you on Synflex,as I advance thru the aging process details get lost.LOL Anyboby else got a favorite hose ?

MEP001

Reaction score
Kleen-Rite has it in orange, but it's a different brand and I don't know if it's any good. Hydra-Flex has the Synflex 100R7.

Etowah