What's new

Supplies

G Treasure

Reaction score
Ok, I'm just about at the end of my rope with current supplier of vend items and parts, rude, site sucks if you don't have a part number they are pretty much through with you.

Whats your recommendations ?

gt

Randy

Reaction score
Ok, I'm just about at the end of my rope with current supplier of vend items and parts, rude, site sucks if you don't have a part number they are pretty much through with you.

Whats your recommendations ?

gt
And what supplier would that be? I buy all of my parts and supplies from Kleen-Rite twice a year, when they have the free shipping offer and the buy 3 get 1 free chemical special. I get everything that I think I'll need to get me by until my next order. I do it the old way, because I'm old school, Iook everything up in the catalog, make list and call it in.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Windtrax, Kleen-Rite, and Dultmeier is who I have used over the years. I've gotten good service from all of them. I don't like how Kleen-Rite gouges on shipping, but normally I would buy on free shipping promos. Of course, just as I was getting out of the business they came out with a loyalty program. I've got over 50,000 points that will go to waste unless they will transfer to the new owner.

chaz

Reaction score
Windtrax, Kleen-Rite, and Dultmeier is who I have used over the years. I've gotten good service from all of them. I don't like how Kleen-Rite gouges on shipping, but normally I would buy on free shipping promos. Of course, just as I was getting out of the business they came out with a loyalty program. I've got over 50,000 points that will go to waste unless they will transfer to the new owner.
Early Christmas shopping.....or maybe the new guy can use your number with his credit card

OurTown

Reaction score
Car Wash Superstore has the $99 per year elite club membership that gives you free shipping on all things in stock. (except chemicals)

MEP001

Reaction score
You can let the new owner order on your account to take advantage of them.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Kleen Rite and CWSS are fine for low pricing but don't expect a company that sells at such low margins to provide much in the way of help finding your part number. Its the same as walking in home depot and handing a 30 year old faucet stem to the guy walking around in plumbing and asking what you need to fix it. You're gonna get a blank stare for the most part. Dultmeier is more likely to be able to provide the support you need at a slightly higher cost.