What's new

Supersaver low pressure questions

Rfreeman

Reaction score
So I've got a JC supersaver and I'm getting little or no presoak or wax out of the guns. I can pull the chemical lines off at the solenoids and I have chemical coming out there when I turn it on, but it's like the cat pumps aren't sucking the chemical into the line?
Am I correct in thinking the cat pump is supposed to create enough suction to pull the chemical into the stream to the gun?

I noticed you don't have the needle valves like my Coleman Super Savers do. Did you remove them? Do you guys think they are needed?

Sometimes I find my issues is just opening up these valves to get more product to a bay.

1668465090852.png

WashFixer

Reaction score
The super saver doesn't have siphon breakers on their hydrominders. You should put a small hole in the disharge hose above the surface of the chemical. This will minimize the dilution problem if you have a foot valve go bad.
I agree with that, I did that on this particular hydrominder but I need to do the rest

MEP001

Reaction score
I noticed you don't have the needle valves like my Coleman Super Savers do. Did you remove them? Do you guys think they are needed?
Most of the ones I've serviced don't have them. I don't find them to be necessary unless the equipment room is on one end of a lot of bays.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I keep all the needle valves wide open and remove them when they cause any issues. Hi or low ph chemical will eventually make them leak.

Etowah