What's new

superior blowers

bmattivi

Reaction score
i guess superior blower company is out of business, i have a 1.0 water wizard that has dual on board oscillating blowers, the osciallting motor has gone out and i need to replace it or rebuild it, looking for a replacement

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The company is still here. It's now called Dryer Pros.

I contacted them 2 weeks ago for help w/a busted blower. They were vy. helpful and it is now fixed!

Isn't the oscillating motor just a small one you could get from Grainger?

bmattivi

Reaction score
The company is still here. It's now called Dryer Pros.

I contacted them 2 weeks ago for help w/a busted blower. They were vy. helpful and it is now fixed!

Isn't the oscillating motor just a small one you could get from Grainger?
thanks for the quick response and correct lead, called Dryer Pros. today they gave me the grainger number for the motor and the motor and gearbox will be here tommorrow, there was no ident plate on the motor to know what to order but the gearbox was a dayton with a grainger part number right on it

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thanks for the quick response and correct lead, called Dryer Pros. today they gave me the grainger number for the motor and the motor and gearbox will be here tommorrow, there was no ident plate on the motor to know what to order but the gearbox was a dayton with a grainger part number right on it
sounds like good service. maybe they deserve a customer review here.

kevinmcf

Reaction score

Do you still have part # for gearbox
7323101360 text or email 555carwash@gmail.com

kevinmcf

Reaction score
when I called on reducer, would not give me any info rpm sizing just new one for $650!!
Grainger $475. found surplus for $200 + 45 shipping. mine said 69 RPM new ones is 75RPM.
was not helpful unless I was interested in overpaying from them.