What's new

Superballs

Etowah

soapy

Reaction score
I would hate to have to pull another hose through trough were they were installed. Maybe in a open area they would work.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes; I was thinking of the foamy brush hose etc. mine sits on the ground. But I wonder if they scratch the car?

Twodose

Reaction score
Looks to me like it would make the hose easier to get caught on something, I wouldn't use them in a Self Serve.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I am thinking for our semi enclosed front part of our tandem bays where we let those 3 specific foaming brush hoses drag on the ground on each side of the vehicle ... they could make sense. I may try one set just to see if there is an improvement ... possibly the set could help prevent hose dragging on concrete abrasion???

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
Many years ago I shortened my hoses specifically so they hang an inch above the concrete, to prevent abrasion. A side benefit of the shorter hose is that customers cant stretch out of the bay to wash trailers (etc) in the lot, which is hard to clean up and causes ice.
If I liked longer hoses on the HP gun for whatever reason, yeah, I think I'd give these things a try.

I would not put them on the FB hoses because they are notorious for whapping against the car.