What's new

Super saver Lose pressure and vibrate

txheat

Reaction score
On the super saver, when i select wax or soap, squeeze trigger cause to drop pump pressure and lots of vibration. On rinse, its normal no vibration or lose pressure. Any suggestions? Btw this is isolated only on one bay.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Water for soap and wax are drawn from the hot water tank. Rinse water is provided from a pressurized line. You've likely got a problem with the check valve or ball valve on that bay under the water tank

txheat

Reaction score
It was both. The ball valve handle turns but does not shutoff water which threw me off. After several time shutting valve off, the handle finally broke but the valve did not closed. Water everywhere... Had to empty holding tank and proceed to replace both check and ball valves. that was fun... Thanks Greg!

pgrzes

Reaction score
Why they didnt build these units with a live swivel connection under that tank is something I just dont understand??? Obviously some engineer that has NEVER worked on one of these in service is quite obvious. I am thinking about just sawzall all of them off and redo them with a serviceable swivel on each bay. Thoughts??

slash007

Reaction score
Why they didnt build these units with a live swivel connection under that tank is something I just dont understand??? Obviously some engineer that has NEVER worked on one of these in service is quite obvious. I am thinking about just sawzall all of them off and redo them with a serviceable swivel on each bay. Thoughts??
I thought about doing the same, but figured I would wait until one failed and then do it when the tank was empty. To be fair, at one wash it's been 13 years and nothing under there has failed yet.

Etowah

MEP001

Reaction score
I've replaced the check valves by sawing through the nipple above it and adding a union.

They use a live swivel on the shampoo pumps in their vacs and they always leak after 5-10 years. I wouldn't use a live swivel under the tank.