What's new

Super SAT Vs. Powder Made Easy

Back4More

Equipment & Chem Supplier
Reaction score
As a vendor who sells neither brand currently, I was wondering if anyone has compared the Super SAT system by Blendco vs. the Powder Made Easy by Stone Soap, and what the results were. Was the cleaning comparable and were the use costs simillar? Again, I want to be clear, I am a vendor but do not sell either brand.

Thanks,
Ron

troyberry

Reaction score
I can't comment on the Powder Made Easy system as I have never seen or heard of it, but I sell Blendco simply because it gets the job done extremely well and the system is so adjustable for all situations. We have yet to have troubles getting a car clean using Blendco.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
If you are using Blendco's Super Sat and use any other than a Blendco product in the mixer you are violating your loan agreement and it could be removed. In addition, the other Blendco products are designed to work with the HPH powder so it would affect your overall performance. If you think there is a problem with your Blendco product or your costs are out of line you should check with your rep.

Back4More

Equipment & Chem Supplier
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood what I meant. Stone has their own mixing unit. I'm not suggesting you should mix Stone in the Blendco Tank or Blendco in the Stone tank. I just want to know if someone using Super SAT at 1 location maybe has tried the Stone at another location or even a better comparison, maybe someone with multiple in-bays on 1 site has tried Stone in one automatic and Blendco in another automatic for a side by side comparison.

BlendMoney

Reaction score
Actually, I do not believe that Stone Soap tank will last very long as it violates several patents from Blendco. I think they are getting a cease and desist letter very soon. FYI Ecolab tried a similar tactic and was shut down as well.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
It is my understanding that Stone Soap has already discontinued their program due to patent infringements and KleenRite will face the same problem with their powder.

Soapman

Tech. Dir.-Stone Soap
Reaction score
Stone Soap Company's patent attorney has assured us that the Powder Made Easy?(pat pend) does not infringe on any existing patents. Our system does not use any electric mixers or controls and uses only the power of water to function. Stone Soap has and will continue to sell the Powder Made Easy? system, which is meeting with great acceptance from operators and distributors.

petitemoose

Reaction score
not answered

While all of the posturing is quite amusing, nobody has answered the man's question.
Has anybody done a side by side comparison between the two chemical lines and if they have, what were the results.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
To do a side by side you would need two different mixing set ups.

BlendMoney

Reaction score
Stone Soap Company's patent attorney has assured us that the Powder Made Easy?(pat pend) does not infringe on any existing patents. Our system does not use any electric mixers or controls and uses only the power of water to function. Stone Soap has and will continue to sell the Powder Made Easy? system, which is meeting with great acceptance from operators and distributors.

:cool:OK, my apologies let me clarify. If the Stone Soap is designed to be used on its own for separate mixing in a non mixing apparatus, then you are correct and I apologize. However, if it is designed to replace the Super Sat powder in the Blendo tank, then that is a patent infringement.

Now as supposedly we have not answered the original posters question, I will do so. There is not another product that is similar enough to Super Sat to do a side by side comparison, as everything else is a 55 gallon drum of chemical. I hope this helped.

jprb

Reaction score
Soapman,
Does Stone Soap offer free trials of their setup? This looks like a good time to offer it!

Back4More,
We have been using Blendco at our four washes with excellent results, though I can't compare it to Stone since I've not seen or used it.

JPRB

Soapman

Tech. Dir.-Stone Soap
Reaction score
Stone Soap Co. does offer a special arrangement for new customers and distributors to evaluate Powder Made Easy?.